neljapäev, mai 03, 2007

My Interpretation

Heh, this is on my schedule today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow-0vXEbn8U
I'm learning English, you know ;) (Even though some interviews are in French.. Oui. )This is useful/helpful/good (I'm not that good at using synonyms as you know) for both the listening tasks and the oral part of the examination. So I really am studying (or should I use learn or practice or smth else here?).
I know that using double negatives is a huuuuge mistake. But it's allowed in songs. At least in his songs :) I give him my permisson:P I can even manage with ain't gonna, dunno, 'cause, lotta etc.

And Billy Brown reminded me that I could have used 'paper cup' while talking about MacDonald's' (this 's' has two ears? :O) milkshakes yesterday. Oops..

Yees, this is my kind of interpretation of studying:D Mixed with fun. Never mind the mistakes. Pardon me;)

Kommentaare ei ole: